SPI 256: Productivity and Frameworks with Mike Vardy from Productivityist
Productivity Month is in full swing at Smart Passive Income, and who better to join this episode than Productivityist.com‘s Mike Vardy? Mike’s a master of productivity and frameworks for getting it all done, and he’s here with an awesome collection of tips and strategies for overhauling your efficiency.
For Mike, productivity means “marrying your intentions with the right amount of attention.” It’s an approach that allows him to make serious headway on his business goals while pursuing his own passion projects and spending quality time with his family. If that sounds like your idea of time well spent, you’ll definitely want to hear what Mike has to say!
In this episode, you’ll hear Mike’s most recommended tips for scheduling your time, organizing your commitments, boosting your output, and planning for the future. You’ll also hear his approach to dealing with inevitable distractions and curve balls, plus common efficiency pitfalls and time-wasters.
Optimizing your productivity is an ongoing process for any entrepreneur—myself included! Tune in for some seriously valuable expert advice on getting a hold of your time spent working.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question over on AskPat.com.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes or download our mobile app.
Special thanks to Mike for joining me this week. Until next time!
Download the Transcript
Read through the whole episode, from start to finish.
Download the MP3 Audio File
Listen to the episode however you like with the audio file.
- A day-by-day walkthrough of Mike’s productive workflow.
- Mike’s favorite productivity tools, apps, and platforms.
- The importance of assigning “themes” to your work days.
- How to theme your days even if you work a nine-to-five job.
- Tips and strategies for managing your inbox.
- How to deal with inevitable distractions and surprise opportunities.
- Why Mike believes the brain is a factory, not a warehouse.
- Strategies for running more productive meetings.
- Mike’s journey to becoming a productivity expert.
- A free resource for getting started with Mike’s favorite productivity system, and more!
- Anything You Want by Derek Sivers
- Jason Fried on meetings
- Meeting Hero (now called Cisco Spark Meeting Notes)
- Chris Brogan’s 3 Words
Use code SMART30 for 30% off new domains!
March 08, 2017 at 11:00AM
Posted on 03/08/2017, in Side Hustles and tagged #endLGBTIpoverty, Income, Listen, Podcast, Work from Home, Work Opps. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on SPI 256: Productivity and Frameworks with Mike Vardy from Productivityist.