SPI 251: (In the Middle) Launching a New Course with New Entrepreneur, Sarah Argenal
I’d like you to meet Sarah Argenal, the creator of Working Parent Resource. Sarah knows all about balancing raising a family with pursuing your career, and she’s in the midst of creating and launching an online course to help working parents like herself. I’ve have the pleasure of getting to know and mentor Sarah through a series of “accountability calls” as she builds her online course, and today, we’re going to check in on her progress.
Sarah’s worked hard to validate, build, and promote her course. She’s grown her email list, surveyed her prospective customers, and created valuable course content—all while balancing a full-time job. In today’s call, she and I will walk through what’s working and what can still be improved. I’ll share my advice for tweaking her messaging, attracting future students, and taking her course to the next level.
This episode is a rare opportunity to eavesdrop on an entrepreneur mid-process. Join Sarah and me for an awesome conversation on making and marketing an online course!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The SPI Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions, head on over to AskPat.com. This bite-sized show has more than six million downloads and counting!
Special thanks to Sarah for joining me this week. Until next time!
Download the Transcript
Read through the whole episode, from start to finish.
Download the MP3 Audio File
Listen to the episode however you like with the audio file.
- The personal pain-point that inspired Sarah’s online course.
- How Sarah’s course is doing at this stage in its development.
- My advice for how Sarah can improve her course and take its success to the next level.
- The step-by-step process Sarah used to start building her course.
- How Sarah balanced her time spent on course creation with her full-time job.
- Audience survey strategies for validating your online course.
- Tools for staying productive and organized.
- Why Sarah gives away part of her course for free, and more!
- Working Parent Resource
- Frazzled to Balanced
- Create Awesome Online Courses
- Smart Passive Income Episode 178: The Ask Formula—How to Discover Exactly What Your Audience Will Buy (Even If You Don’t Have a Following) with Ryan Levesque
$99 Power Pack of services, free!
February 01, 2017 at 11:00AM
Posted on 02/01/2017, in Side Hustles and tagged #endLGBTIpoverty, Income, Listen, Podcast, Work from Home, Work Opps. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on SPI 251: (In the Middle) Launching a New Course with New Entrepreneur, Sarah Argenal.