SPI 250: Stories of Failure that Turned Into Something Great
I love sharing success stories here on the Smart Passive Income Podcast. But how often do you get to hear entrepreneurs open up about their failures? That’s what I’m exploring in today’s episode, thanks to ten brave folks who submitted stories about their darkest moments.
Today’s guests have survived some extreme low points—everything from divorce and getting laid off to getting robbed and living out of a car. Every single one of them, however, made it through to better times. You’ll hear how they outmaneuvered business setbacks, pivoted into new careers, rediscovered their joy, and so much more.
If you’re going through a stressful time right now, I hope these stories (including a few of my own) remind you that great things can come out of tough situations. Hang in there, and I’ll catch you in 2017!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The SPI Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions, head on over to AskPat.com. This bite-sized show has more than six million downloads and counting!
Special thanks to Jeff, Ramon, Marc, Nina, Vincent, Jennifer, Seth, Brad, Jacques, and Mark for contributing their stories this week. Until next time!
Download the Transcript
Read through the whole episode, from start to finish.
Download the MP3 Audio File
Listen to the episode however you like with the audio file.
- The financial investment Jeff came to regret and what it taught him.
- How Ramon Smothers is building himself back up after a string of life-changing events.
- How Marc Freccero went from living out of his car to loving life.
- What Nina Noelle Holmes learned while struggling toward business success.
- Why Vincent left a job as a paramedic for a career running a coffee truck.
- What happened when Jennifer Juguilon-Hottle learned there could be a “second act” to your career.
- What Seth Williams learned from selling his first digital product.
- How Brad Hussey found his moment to shine at a crowded industry conference.
- How Jacques Hopkins overcame his battle with online advertising.
- How Mark Stilwell is bouncing back after divorce and helping others do the same.
- Exciting changes coming to the Smart Passive Income Podcast in 2017, and more!
- Green Joe Coffee Truck
- Entrepreneur On Fire
- Social Media Marketing World 2017
- Internet Business Mastery
- LetGo Hello
- Let Go
- Affiliate Marketing the Smart Way
- The Mastery Journal
Enter “SPI” to earn double commissions through April 30 in the FreshBooks affiliate program!
Enter “SMART30” for 30% off domains!
January 25, 2017 at 11:00AM
Posted on 01/25/2017, in Side Hustles and tagged #endLGBTIpoverty, Income, Listen, Podcast, Work from Home, Work Opps. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on SPI 250: Stories of Failure that Turned Into Something Great.